Monday 26 January 2015

Nicol DeNoir™ Gold Classics - Simple yet boldly effective

Every now and then, I do the odd shoot or two with new creatives and everyone I meet always come with a completely different style.  I was approached by a really cool fashion stylist a little earlier last year called Denise Brown who has worked with interesting celebrities such as Rihanna and Kanye West and that's just a few, as she has worked with so many.  So every now and again I often check in to see how well she is doing as I always like to see others progressing in life, succeeding and really going places or at least trying to. The interest for my gold corsets has been a blessing to say the least and the more creative and detailed the interest has been even higher.  Everyone has there own style and sometimes keeping it clean and simple can be just as effective.  The photo published below is a selection from Nicol DeNoir Gold Classics Collection as seen featured in Pride magazine.   



Magazine: Pride
Photographer: Nadine Ijewere 
Stylist: Denise Brown
Make up: Grace Gray 
Hair: Fola @ Profile Model Management
Assistants: Jadesola Jeboda, Maureen Taylor


I often do a behind the scenes shot in order to get a feel for the project at hand, so once I am back in the studio designing and looking back it gives more focus for new ideas for developing new products for example, so its always a great learning experience every time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment