Sunday 7 April 2013

Special Editions - Bespoke

Gosh things have been so busy bashing out orders non-stop since October 2012, so there's been no chance updating my blog.  The great thing about the work I do is that for each individual client there is such a variety of unique pieces and colours to choose from.  All designs are created with a Nicol DeNoir signature, often a statement piece waiting to be selected.  One of my favourite pieces came from a couple renewing their wedding vows after selecting one of our fabulous gold corset collection for their special day.

Laban Roomes, owner of a successful gold plating company Goldgenie, gold really was the perfect colour his wife chose for such an occasion and suited them perfectly.  Mrs Roomes has the perfect hour glass figure for corsets, lovely bubbly and very curvaceous, personally I feel that really is an ideal shape and she really did look fabulous on the day.       

You can't wear a Nicol DeNoir without standing out from the crowd and feeling fabulous, you'll certainly be the Belle of the ball and 'feel like a million dollars' and that's why I really do love my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment