Tuesday 2 October 2012

Summertime

What a great summer we had this year with so much going on with the Queen's Jubilee, the Olympics, Paralympics, Carnival etc......So many great things to feel inspired by right here at home in the UK that I'm beginning to wish this is how our summers was every year.

In the mean time while lapping up the lovely weather, while we was fortunate to have heat waves that is.  I was busy working hard too, as I often have a sudden rush for orders, they all seem to come at once, hence why I haven't had a chance to update my blog in ages.  At present I am working with this beautiful Indian Brocade I've known of for a while from one of my suppliers.  I've always wanted to work with this fabric but the opportunity never came along until recently.  I'm still working with golds and metallics so it seamed like the appropriate fabric to use with a woven paisley style pattern, simply stunning and beautiful to work with. A sneak preview of the collection........

Copyright © 2012 Nicola Desnoes T/A Nicol DeNoir™ corsets. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. Very unique style. I will for sure visit you on a regular basis. I would also like to invite you to visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you like and follow my blog twitter.com/@haleyinstyle, Facebook.com/instyleforless
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much Haley, sorry for the slow response its been a busy week. I'm pleased you like my unique style. I'll check out your blog too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete