Sunday 19 June 2011

Travelling through the Mediterranean seas

Inspiration for the Battles of Rome

My cousin Neil and his wife Janine decided to have their wedding on a Cruise while travelling through the Mediterranean Sea. It was a couple of years since qualifying as a pilot and part of his travels, I’m guessing, meant there was no way he was going to settle for a straight forward traditional wedding. This was a trip I was not going to miss for anyone, as I knew it would be such a splendid affair.

The trip involved travelling through Barcelona, Cannes, Monaco, and Rome just to name few and it truly was one of the most astonishing events I have attended in a while. A wedding is always a joyous occasion but this really had to be one of the best for me so far. I knew I could only be inspired by the beauty I was about to experience while travelling on this journey, as I have such a soft spot for culture, tradition and heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment